YouTube's Claims Council team sits in the middle of Product, PR, Policy, Sales, Marketing, Legal and many other functions. This team is tasked with defining our policies and developing strategies for how we share information externally, as well as the process for validating the data we do share in press, marketing events, external reports, and more.
You will perform analytical validation of data powering external statements, proactively build datasets and dashboards to help our externally facing teams (Marketing, Sales) have what they need. You will work closely with stakeholders across organizations and across regions.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Enable claims that tell the YouTube story through data, and shape narratives to help YouTube Claims Council stakeholders have the information they need while managing risk.
• Review claims data in internal claims hub tool to ensure data integrity, fairness, and ensure data sharing policy compliance and analytical excellence behind the data claims that are released.
• Define queries and build dashboards with off-the-shelf data points for internal and external use, and understand the data landscape within YouTube across all products and teams.
• Work closely with diverse set of teams to develop and execute their claims strategies, and prioritize across a diverse set of claims needs, stakeholders, and timelines.
• Help evolve our external data sharing policy, providing data-driven thought leadership behind changes or additions we'd like to make.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 4 years of experience in management consulting, corporate development, product management, engineering, and/or operations.
• Experience in SQL or coding.
• Experience articulating product questions, pulling data from large datasets (SQL), and using statistics to arrive at an answer.
• Knowledge in data, metrics, analysis, and trends.
• Ability to work across teams, build relationships, and influence executive managers.
• Ability to work in a fast-changing, ambiguous environment, with an entrepreneurial approach.
• Ability to translate analysis results into business recommendations.
• Excellent problem-solving, written, and verbal communications skills, business judgment, and capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8zbnq-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.