The YouTube Gaming team's mission is making YouTube the video platform of choice for the gaming ecosystem. This role will have a focus on gaming, specifically partnerships with game publishers and developers to deepen interactivity between games and YouTube. You'll work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to identify partnership pipelines for our gaming work-streams and influence product roadmaps. In addition to setting a partnership strategy and expertly executing on it, you'll serve as a strategic resource to the team on the gaming industry and help coordinate go-to-market efforts to ensure the success of partner-related launches.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Become a domain expert and thought leader in your area.
• Identify new partnership opportunities; structure first-of-a-kind partnership programs.
• Manage objectives and deliverables for driving partnerships and evaluating return on investment (ROI).
• Lead cross-functionally to secure buy-in for the program and partnerships, including problem-solving legal, policy, business, operational and technical complexities; secure budget; collaborate with other Google teams that work in this space.
• Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with external partners, including negotiating agreements and partner management.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 5 years of experience in business development, including identifying partners, structuring and negotiating agreements, and handling sensitive partnerships.
• 2 years of experience working closely with Product, Engineering, and Legal in a technology environment.
• Experience working in the gaming industry.
• Experience interpreting legal documents, negotiating agreements, and working with legal team members to draft and execute agreements.
• Understanding of YouTube products with the ability to quickly learn new technologies.
• Excellent communication skills to formulate and articulate contractual, technical, financial and business points with partners and internal teams and instincts and high-level of comfort escalating when appropriate.
• Excellent problem-solving skills including an entrepreneurial and creative approach, attention to detail, demonstrated collaboration instincts and the ability to convey complex technical, financial or business details with clarity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5wvk1-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.