YouTube's Technology Services team is a global organization dedicated to developing and managing the company's largest and most strategic partnerships. We work closely with the YouTube product, engineering, and content teams to address our partners' most pressing and complex technology challenges. As a Partner Technology Manager, you'll lead deployments, optimize implementations, and handle integrations to build strong, successful, long-term partnerships.
YouTube has grown into a community used by people across the globe to access information, share video, and shape culture. The YouTube team helps creators build careers, create products (e.g., YouTube Kids, YouTube Music, and YouTube Gaming), and engage with communities around shared passions and global conversations. The YouTube Technology Services team works with our most strategic content partners to help them with data and reporting, technical integrations, and operational automation, so they can scale their operations to make the most of what YouTube offers our partners.
As a Partner Technology Manager (PTM), you will be responsible for owning the technical relationship with YouTube's content partners. You will manage and debugging technology-centric operational issues (e.g. automating manual processes to minimize human error) that partners have. You will identify technology-driven strategies for these partners to achieve their business objectives, and also create internal tools and data pipelines for partnerships and cross-functional teams to ensure product/business operational efficiency.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
• Identify, drive, and optimize the business flow from existing and new business opportunities by leveraging YouTube technologies with our strategic partners.
• Perform implementation reviews, advocate new product features, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of our partner's technical challenges.
• Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams, including Product Management and Engineering.
• Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner's integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 3 years of experience in internet technologies (e.g., Java, Python, etc.), and with Unix/Linux systems and scripting languages.
• Experience with data analysis, coding, engineering and SQL queries, and customer-facing experience.
• Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
• Experience with, and knowledge of, internet video technologies (e.g., Digital Rights Management solutions, video or audio codecs, live streaming, 360/virtual reality, etc.).
• Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
• Ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
• Ability to grow technical expertise in data analysis, big data, digital video, machine learning, software architecture, or programming.
• Excellent team player and creative thinker, with the ability to work well in a globally distributed cross-functional environment.
• Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjv8ve-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.