At Google, we aim to foster the healthiest workforce and our Benefits team drives these efforts. From retirement planning to financial literacy courses to healthy living campaigns, our Benefits team runs programs that are designed to keep our global Googlers healthy and happy.
You are able to swiftly maneuver through the complexity of serving different legal and cultural practices for our global offices, while also finding creative opportunities to provide Googlers with helpful and equitable support. You are mission-driven, enthusiastic and have the creativity to develop and manage benefits programs. You'll build an understanding of what wellness truly means, and implement innovative programs as Google grows in size and diversity.
As a Mental Health Specialist, you will be accountable for mental health program development, implementation, and oversight across YouTube for employees that review sensitive content (e.g., Graphic Violence, Suicide/Self-harm, Child Safety, etc). You will be detail-oriented, analytical in your approach, action-oriented, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will be ready to take initiative and willing to do whatever is needed to move an effort forward. Specifically, you will enjoy building and facilitating cooperative partnerships among multiple teams to achieve the most effective, efficient program for YouTubers.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as ''Human Resources''). We bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You'll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
• Provide oversight and ongoing management of the program that supports employees that review sensitive content at YouTube, including support through critical escalations. Manage relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, including Human Resource, Legal, and the business.
• Serve as subject-matter expert consultant to Leadership focused on supporting team mental health, as well as with vendor managers to ensure quality of counseling and training programs delivered to vendor content reviewers. Identify creative solutions for iterative improvement of this program, including additional discovery where warranted and supporting research experiments when appropriate.
• Create and deliver mental health presentations and workshops and facilitate team discussions when needed.
• Analyze and report on the well-being program, as well as use data to ensure understanding of impact and outcomes against program objectives.
• Master's degree in a clinical or counseling psychology, related field or equivalent practical experience.
• Licensed mental health clinician.
• 5 years of experience working in a clinical consultation, treating trauma, and crisis response post-license.
• 5 years of experience in Program Management in a Corporate Health, Human Resources or other health-related setting.
• Experience evaluating data and synthesizing trends into actionable interventions and plan strategy.
• Experience working with US corporate benefits.
• Experience in leadership and management consulting.
• Ability to assess the big picture, think outside the box, and implement team goals across the organization.
• Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across multiple offices and vendors.
• Exceptional communication and influencing skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy3b03-34-239-154-240-42 in your application.