YouTube Marketing's mission is to know our users, and to connect them to the magic of our products and creators. We make YouTube successful by shaping people's perceptions of YouTube and inspiring them to engage with us. We're also responsible for all of YouTube's marketing activities to consumers, creators, and key opinion influencers.
As the Insights and Measurement team for YouTube Marketing, our mission is to inform and measure business priorities with data and insights and represent the full voice and experience of our audiences.
As a Marketing Lead for Viewer Insights, you will be supporting the YouTube marketing team with guiding intelligence, specifically in building out strategic recommendations and understanding the impact of YouTube's marketing. You will be responsible for working with global methodologies, tools and vendors, developing methodologies, managing all research and measurement and extracting actionable insights that will shape marketing and communications to better resonate with the YouTube's audiences.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
• Develop insights that inform global marketing efforts and measure marketing impact.
• Lead qual and quant research which results in strategic recommendations.
• Provide understanding of key audiences in product experiences, perceptions, and other attributes.
• Develop insights across data sets (e.g., primary research, behavioral, social, behavioral, third-party).
• Incorporate datasets and markets to weave together insights to tell complete story.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
• 13 years of experience in client side insights and marketing research
• Experience leading multi-country marketing insights programs
• Experience with research design and methods
• Experience with social platform analytics and monitoring
• Knowledge of statistics and measurement methodologies (e.g., drivers and multivariate analysis, marketing mix, models)
• Ability to link insights to strategy and translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive communications
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj9y7w-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.