WZTV/WUXP/WNAB has an immediate opening for a Digital Content Producer! In this role, you will be responsible day-to-day production on our digital platforms. This position will also work closely with the Digital Executive Producer, Assignment Desk and Digital Producers on content. In this position you will find and write content, staying current on company trademark/copyright guidelines and work with management to achieve branding and revenue goals.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Solid news judgment
• Be a compelling and accurate writer
• Be able to multitask and manage time in order to put together an exciting and informative newscast
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• The ability to execute news strategies and goals in daily newscasts
• Flexibility and on-the-spot problem solving abilities are a must
• Proficient with non-linear editing (i.e. Avid) and newsroom systems, such as iNews
• Must have at least some previous writing or digital producing experience on one or more digital platforms
• A journalism degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxojqq-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.