News Editor - Part Time
WWMT/CW7/wwmt.com has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, detail oriented and creative part-time News Editor/Production Assistant.
Job responsibilities include:
• Editing video for daily news coverage, special projects, and sweep period pieces
• Taking in news feeds from news bureaus and various news organizations
• Collaborating with anchors, reporters, and producers on video elements of newscasts
• Meeting daily deadlines in a high-energy working environment
Requirements and Qualifications:
• College degree or minimum one (1) year relative experience in the field
• Knowledge of Final Cut Pro and Avid NewsCutter XP editing technology is a definite plus
• Ability to work with a multitude of people and personalities while maintaining a professional work environment
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4q7bv-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.