Multi-Platform Sales Manager - WVVA
Nestled in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains in Nature's Air-Conditioned City, Bluefield, WV, WVVA TV is centrally located to many major markets. The two Virginia's are home to world-class white-water rafting, thousands of miles of hiking trails, skiing and so much more.
WVVA was named Station of the Year five times in eight years with an award-winning team and community service. We embody our slogan ''Here for You.''
WVVA Television, Inc., in Bluefield, WV has an exciting sales opportunity for you! We are looking for a Multi-Platform Sales Manager to lead our exceptional local sales team. This opportunity does not come around often!
Candidates should have 3-5 years of proven sales experience, lead by example and motivate experienced sellers. A successful leadership track record of generating digital sales, local new business, and non-traditional revenue would put you at the top of the list!
This position is responsible for a sales team that builds strong client relationships through exceptional campaign management. The candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Manages the Sales Team to achieve budget, both Agency and Local business.
• Develops and implements plans, new products, and effective sales presentations to generate new business.
• Develop and maintain good advertiser relationships and make sales calls with Account Executives.
• Manage inventory control and rate structure.
• Create and maintain local sales budgets and forecasting.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills are a must.
*** Please note, the primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the information listed above ***
• Sales management and leadership experience preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with emphasis on Marketing or Advertising preferred.
• Experience with WideOrbit traffic system is a plus. However, there are great training opportunities for TV sales and digital sales.
• Strong verbal communication skills.
• Well versed in Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Power Point and Excel.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics preferred.
• Candidate must have a valid driver's license and pass a motor vehicle records check.
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwypek-34-239-154-240-42 in your application.