Digital Sales Manager - WVUE
WVUE- FOX 8 in New Orleans is the #1 rated News station in the competitive New Orleans Market. FOX 8 is committed to providing in-depth investigative stories that affect change, hold the powerful accountable, and shine a light on public corruption. FOX 8 recognizes the responsibility of keeping the viewing public safe and informed about the world around them delivering all the news, information and entertainment viewers want and need to know. With this mission in mind, FOX 8 is committed to serving as the Weather Authority for Southeast Louisiana and Southwest Mississippi and continues to lead in the field of investigative journalism. Fox 8 is committed to innovation and continued evolution in the use of existing technology producing roughly 60 hours of news and locally originated programming per week. With a station based in Mid-City New Orleans, WVUE employees work, live and play in one of the nation's most vibrant and unique cities.
The Digital Sales Manager is responsible for all aspects of WVUE Fox 8's digital revenue goals and works closely with the Local Sales Manager to coordinate sales efforts with the local team. Act as the Digital Point Person for all communication with Gray Digital Media, WVUE staff and clients.
The WVUE Fox 8 Digital portfolio includes, but is not limited to:
• Premion OTT
• Fox 8 News App
• Fox 8 Weather App
• Final Play App
• Tiger Huddle App
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
• Manage the Sales Teams digital efforts to achieve revenue goals with both Agency and Direct clients.
• Develops and implements client focused advertising plans, new products and effective sales presentations to generate new business.
• Maintains an effective system to ensure proper development of new and existing accounts.
• Develop and maintain good Agency and Advertiser relationships and make sales calls both on your own and with Account Executives.
• Manage inventory control, rate structure and traffic system.
• Create and maintain local sales budgets and forecasting Coach and train the sales team by keeping them up to date on product knowledge.
• Track pending business and sales results.
• Serve as the point person for digital vendors.
• Organize monthly analytics reports for clients.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration with an emphasis in marketing or advertising.
• Five years' experience in Digital Sales management and a proven track record of leadership and sales success.
• Thorough understanding of the digital environment including targeted display, social media, OTT, email marketing, SEO and paid search.
• Well versed in Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Power Point and Excel.
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
• Passion for teaching and coaching.
• Google Analytics and DART for Publisher, as well as, knowledge of MS Office products. Experience with WideOrbit a plus.
• Valid Driver's license, and good driving record (will be reviewed).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7n40k-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.