Marketing Consultant/ Account Executive - WVLT
WVLT is located in beautiful Knoxville, Tennessee. We're at the doorstep of the Smoky Mountains and on the banks of the Tennessee River, Knoxville is the 61st largest television market in the country. In addition to being home to the University of Tennessee's flagship campus, Knoxville sports a walkable downtown, a sophisticated mix of culture and cuisine, a diverse and robust employment sector, advanced medical care, and amenities found in big cities yet maintain a small-town feel.
WVLT-TV has an immediate opening for an experienced and accomplished full-time Marketing Consultant responsible for selling our three television stations, as well as a full suite of digital product offerings. The ever-changing and expanding offerings in the digital space make this position most suitable for someone with a passion for new technologies, a natural curiosity, and the ability to adapt and embrace new and emerging technology.
Duties/Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
* Build, present, sell, and execute cross-platform advertising campaigns
* Create client re-caps, demonstrating delivery and effectiveness of advertising campaigns
* Maintain and sell existing TV and digital accounts
* Prospect and sell new business, using television and digital products
* Work collaboratively with other departments and within a sales team on station projects
• ️ The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of broadcast television or related sales experience. A 4-year college degree or equivalent professional experience is preferred. This candidate will be customer-service oriented, self-motivated, and possess strong local contacts, excellent computer knowledge, outstanding written and verbal presentation skills, as well as an intense desire to succeed in a commission-based sales environment.
• ️ Must have a good driving record.
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter, and references
(Current employees who are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro self-service portal)
WVLT-TV/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior by the first workday.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy2n63-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.