WTRF is looking for an HR / Business Coordinator / Executive Assistant to join the team. We focus on producing large market quality, while working in the family atmosphere of a small market. We work in a friendly community with a great pace of life and easy access to lots of outdoor beauty and recreation, all within quick reach of many large, metropolitan areas.
We offer excellent benefits including paid vacations, holidays and personal days, 80 hours sick leave with pay per year, health insurance plans, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts, 401K Retirement Plan, paid parental leave, dental, vision, Teledoc, behavioral health services, prescription drug coverage, life insurance plans, paid short term disability, and many more benefit options. Compensation package will be based on experience.
The HR / Business Coordinator / Executive Assistant plans, directs, coordinates or is the liaise of one or more administrative services of the station, such as records and information management, reports, and accounts payable, payroll, human resources and other office support services. The ideal candidate is reliable, responsive, thoughtful, collaborative, self-directed, a great communicator, welcomes guidance to improve their performance and has a positive attitude. This ideal candidate will also thrive in a fast-paced, professional environment where responsiveness, strong follow through, excellent attention to detail and dedication are the norm. A customer-focused approach with a strong desire to help others is critical for success. This position reports directly to the Vice President/General Manager and works collaboratively with department heads, corporate human resources and business departments.
• Serve as the human resources point of contact at the local station
• Handle all aspects of human resources, including the coordination of complaint investigations and writing summary reports under the direction of corporate human resources.
• Administer employment processes: benefits, onboarding/orientation, leave benefits, and management of payroll
• Maintain confidential employee human resource files
• Strive to encourage a positive workplace by seeking out and implementing new ideas to build employee morale and relationships with each other and with management
• Maintain a tracking system of employee work anniversaries and birthdays
• Handle aspects of accounts payable
• Manage vendor relations and maintain vendor files
• Manage annual and/or monthly reports and submissions for such entities as: EEO, FCC, OSHA, etc.
• Prepare and submit monthly and/or weekly operational reports such as: credit card expense report, HR report
• Manage company trade agreements and receipts
• Maintain a discreet nature regarding critical private information
• Liaise with department heads and corporate staff
• Liaise with all station employees to promote a positive work environment
• Provide administrative and clerical support to the Vice President/General Manager and other station personnel such as: meeting agenda preparation and meeting notes, calendar management, etc.
• Work with the public to schedule station tour requests
• Acquire, distribute and store supplies
• Assists in planning events as needed
• Composes correspondence and prepares documents for transmission and/or distribution; promptly responds to e-mail communications
• Performs other clerical functions as needed and other duties as assigned
• Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree and/or 2-5 years Human Resources, Business Administrator, or Office Manager experience preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment
• Relates well with all people; builds rapport and effective relations, uses diplomacy, tact
• Able to maintain confidentiality is crucial
• Action oriented
• Friendly, positive attitude
• Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
• Experience using Workday and DocLink would be a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmywxx-3-214-184-223-42 in your application.