WTOV-TV is looking for an experienced reporter for our weekday morning newscasts. You must be an excellent story teller! If you are a morning person with a great personality and strong storytelling skills then this is a great opportunity for you! We want someone who has the energy and creativity to do compelling live shots. This person will also general assignment report for our noon newscast. The candidate will also be considered for fill in morning anchoring opportunities.
Job Skills and Experience:
• Must be a strong writer
• The ability to work well with others.
• A self-starter who can generate his or her own story ideas on a daily basis
• Able to demonstrate enterprise reporting and creativity in storytelling
• Exemplary communication skills
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Previous reporting experience is required
• Considerable live shot experience is required
• Previous experience working in a team environment is a must
• Experience as a TV News reporter at a network-affiliated TV station newsroom is required for consideration
While applying online, please include a link to your online demo reel
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykpz0-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.