WTMJ, The E.W. Scripps Company NBC affiliate in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is looking for a Visual Storyteller to join our award-winning staff.
Our photographers capture and edit visual content for multiple platforms. You must have a great eye for composition, a keen ear for natural sound and the ability to edit at a high level! You've got to be willing to bring you're A-game every day to be successful in this newsroom!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Capture and edit visual content for multiple platforms.
• Operate streaming equipment and produce creative LIVE shots.
• Work in tandem with reporters, producers, and other newsroom personnel to create and develop news stories.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• Associates degree in related discipline preferred.
• Generally 2+ years of experience in related field preferred.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
• Proficiency with computer-based editing software including Final Cut Pro and Edius
• Advanced lighting skills
• Creativity, editorial judgment, journalistic ethics, and knowledge of libel laws.
• Knowledge of and proficiency in posting content to station's web sites.
• The ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines on a daily basis.
• Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
• Valid driver's license, good driving record, and ability to provide proof of insurance with the company required insurance limits.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv2onm-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.