- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
WTAJ is seeking an Account Executive for our DuBois office, responsible for selling television, digital, and social media advertising solutions to local businesses and ad agencies. The ideal candidate is coachable, thrives in a goal-oriented team environment and has strong interpersonal skills. We provide the tools for powerful advertising solutions - you provide a positive attitude, client focus, and desire to WIN! If you want to work for the best, we want to hear from you today!
The Sales Account Executive generates advertising revenue by calling on established agencies, cold-calling new prospects and convincing potential clients of the merits of television advertising.Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
• Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
• Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
• Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
• Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
• Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
• Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
• Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
• Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Minimum one year's experience in sales, preferably in the media field.
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
• Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk26j0-3-238-96-184-42 in your application.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.