WSYX/WTTE in Columbus, Ohio has an immediate opening for a Good Day Marketplace Producer. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day production of our Good Day Marketplace program. This position will also work closely with the Sales executives, on-air talent and clients scheduling shoots and managing photographer and editing responsibilities. In this position you will determine the content and flow of this Sales program and will work with management and on-air staff to generate and write stories and develop content for our website. We are looking for an organized leader who can take Sinclair Broadcast Group's number one Sales program to the next level!
The ideal candidate will have:
• Solid news judgment
• Be a compelling and accurate writer
• Be able to multitask and manage time in order to put together an exciting and informative Sales program
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• The ability to execute Sales strategies and goals in daily Good Day Marketplace programming
• Flexibility and on-the-spot problem solving abilities are a must
• Experience live Producing
• Proficient with non-linear editing (i.e. Avid) and newsroom systems, such as iNews
• Must have at least some previous news producing experience at a commercial TV station
• A journalism degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d97y07-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.