Multimedia Sales Consultant - WSMV
WSMV 4 is Nashville's NBC affiliate and Middle Tennessee's first television station. Owned by Gray Television, WSMV 4 broadcasts 53 hours of live, local news each week, and has been recognized with numerous awards. WSMV is also the home of Nashville's Certified Most Accurate First Alert Forecast for 3 years running (certified by WeatherRate). Visit www.WSMV.com for more
WSMV is looking for a highly motivated, creative, experienced Multimedia Sales Consultant. We are seeking an individual gifted in developing, presenting and implementing comprehensive marketing solutions and services to executives and business owners. The ideal candidate will be skilled at developing strong client relationships within a short time. All the efforts will be resulting contract renewals with increased market share through cross-selling additional platforms and solutions.
Duties/Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Develop and strengthen client relationships
- Explore and present multi-screen marketing opportunities
- Maintain excellent communication, persuasion, and presentation skills
- Provide concise updates on negotiations and forecasts
• ️ Must be able to work under daily deadline pressure with attention to detail. Ability to be self-motivated and work as part of a team. Must have strong organizational skills. It is essential to be able to communicate effectively with co-workers and clients. A Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university and 2 years of broadcast media experience is preferred.
Come join our dynamic sales team, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter, and references
(Current employees who are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro self-service portal)
WSMV-TV/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to the first workday.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d53zj7-18-205-26-39-42 in your application.