Morning News Anchor - WSMV
MORNING NEWS ANCHOR (W/DAY) - WSMV
WSMV-TV is a NBC-affiliated television station and proud to be part of the Gray TV family. WSMV-TV is located in Nashville, TN and serves Music City and it's surrounding communities. We have an outstanding team and culture!
WSMV4 in Nashville is looking for an experienced weekday morning anchor with a passion for delivering breaking and hard news. The ideal candidate will have strong presentation skills and experience in covering breaking news and developing unique content.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Anchor weekday morning newscasts and other newscasts, as needed
- Report on news stories for all platforms
- Participate in daily editorial decisions and long-term strategic newscast initiatives
- Work on special projects, as assigned.
- Interact with viewers and users on social media sites
- Minimum three years of experience as a main newscast anchor
- Strong hard news reporting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to ad lib
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
- Four-year college degree
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpbx90-3-236-146-28-42 in your application.