Multimedia Journalist (MMJ) - Lynchburg
WSET is looking for a Multimedia Journalist (MMJ). Your responsibilities as an MMJ will include reporting, shooting and editing news stories, enterprising story ideas, developing contacts, as well as other responsibilities as assigned. You will be expected to produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the internet, social networking sites and mobile phones, in addition to television.
Skills and Experience:
• Sharp news judgment and writing skills
• Excellent time management skills
• The ability to work well independently
• Must have and maintain a valid license and a good driving record
Requirements and Qualifications:
• A minimum of 0-2 years reporting experience is required
• Experience with live shots is required
• Experience with iNews, Avid and Live-U is a plus
While applying online, please include a link to your online demo reel.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn51p5-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.