WSBT is seeking a detail oriented Sales Support person who has strong organizational, written and oral communication skills. This Sales Support role is critical in a faster paced, problem-solving sales environment and could prove as a terrific training experience to eventually join our team in sales as a Marketing Consultant.
• Input and maintain orders, including revisions due to program changes
• Help generate and deliver reporting to Marketing Consultants for clients.
• Assist in generation of PowerPoint presentations
• Assist in updating station website, contesting, etc.
• Efficiently work with the team of Marketing Consultants/Management team
• Effectively work with sales team in obtaining creative materials and generate support materials for local/digital sales presentations
• Various administrative duties and contract management
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• Skilled with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word Duties
• Learn to perform work using OSi or Wide Orbit traffic systems, Matrix, MediaLine, Ad Connections, Sell CRM, Google Analytics and Outlook
• Great attention to detail and strong organization skills are essential
• Strong analytical ability and understanding of data-driven systems
• Ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
• Able to work directly with clients on resolving issues with professionalism and patience
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5k3mz-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.