News Photographer (Part-Time)
WROC-TV News 8, a CBS Affiliate, seeks an experienced Part-Time News Photographer to shoot and edit video for television and digital platforms.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Shoots and edits video for news reports solo and with reporters.
• Conducts interviews, gathers information in the field.
• Operates TVU, microwave and satellite trucks in live remote situations.
• Utilizes mobile technology to post to station digital and social media sites.
• Ensures station compliance with rules and regulations applicable to FCC, local, state, and federal laws.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in Photography/Communications, or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Minimum one-year experience working in news photography with linear editing required.
• Fluency in English; excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Experience with other broadcast related equipment.
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work extended hours, as needed.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvkqqj-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.