Position Summary: WROC-TV8, a CBS affiliate, is seeking a Creative Services Producer to join our team! The Creative Services Producer will be an expert in script writing, producing, videography, graphics/animation, and editing compelling ads from concept to completion.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• This is a client-facing position. You will work closely with the sales team and their clients to schedule, conceive, write, shoot, and edit compelling on-air commercials.
• Collaborate with Creative Services Director and other department staff with conceptualization and production of on-air, digital, social, and OTT station image and topical promotion with a primary focus on news that are on-brand and drives results.
• Ability to edit both short and long-format projects.
• Experience running shoots and original production.
• Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• College degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Must be highly creative, innovative and have strong writing, video, original production and editing skills.
• Must have attention to detail and accuracy with excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must have strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Must be able to work independently or as part of a team.
• Proficiency with non-linear editing equipment, specifically Adobe Premiere Pro (Photoshop, After Effect) and other Creative Cloud apps
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
***Must submit a reel to be considered***
Salary Range: $15.00-$16.50 Hourly
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rob854-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.