WRLH in Richmond, VA seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated New Business & Digital Account Executive. We are looking for someone who can connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective TV and digital advertising. You will be a key member of our sales team focused on the execution of innovative television and digital advertising campaigns that drive revenue. Most importantly - we are looking for hard-working sales people who want to have FUN at work, make money and help local businesses grow. If you are interested in selling some of the best media in the industry, we want to hear from you!
Job Responsibilities include:
• Sell advertising and digital marketing solutions to local businesses
• Develop new business through selling commercial advertising time by reaching out to local businesses and other advertisers
• Create and present advertising strategies and ideas for local businesses incorporating TV, online and digital mediums
• Evaluate and manage customers' digital campaigns to achieve their key marketing objectives
• Sell digital advertising and marketing solutions customized to each client's needs, from among our product suite that includes Website Development, CTV, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Programmatic Display, Geo Fencing, Email Marketing, SMS Loyalty Programs and local news
• Work directly with businesses to discuss and understand their needs and then develop customized solutions to drive leads to their business
• Attain budgeted revenue goals through effective solicitations, promotions and service
• Understand the business objectives and advertising strategies of clients and find ways to help them achieve their objectives through effective advertising
• Strong business development focus, willing to prospect and uncover new potential digital advertisers and drive to develop opportunities from prospect level through to deal close.
• An understanding and passion for the digital world we live in including social media and digital advertising
• Must have strong understanding of digital marketplace (Digital Audio, Programmatic, OTT, Social, SEO/SEM, etc.)
• Strong organizational, written and presentation skills
• Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships
• Competitive, persuasive, energetic and self-motivated
• Ability to overcome objections
• Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives and social media required
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!