WRLH, Fox Richmond has a rare opening for an experienced sales professional to join our team of integrated Marketing Consultants. At WRLH, we help local businesses grow by designing creative and effective client campaigns that drive business results through cross-platform solutions including digital and broadcast. If you have sponsorship sales, digital or broadcast media experience and are motivated by seeing your clients succeed and want the ability to work better hours with industry-leading earning potential – this could be YOUR opportunity. Your day to day will involve working with a committed (and fun) group of people that care about their clients, and you, as much as you do! You will get to represent some of the best digital and broadcasting assets in the business, develop new campaigns, uncover new client opportunities and manage and grow a full customer portfolio.
Day to day includes:
• Grow and maintain a full customer portfolio
• Develop new business and digital revenue opportunities
• Develop cross-platform campaigns
• Generate revenue for the station and meet monthly goals through effective outside sales
• Develop new business and create results for clients through creative and effective targeted campaigns
• Research and build campaign solutions, including overall branding and creative and ensure campaign execution meets client expectations
• Grow your book of business in alignment with goals while identifying companies that are expanding, relocating, hiring
• Meet or exceed revenue targets for existing, new, and digital business, as well as corporate initiatives and develop a strategy to support achievement of goals
• Grow share of clients' advertising spend while increasing their overall spend
• Support quality deliverables to drive client results
• Support collection of receivables
• Build and enhance sales skills, to include effective story-telling, prospecting and relationship-building, negotiation, closing
• Develop capabilities to produce creative and effective campaigns
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• Effective relationship building, customer service, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Superior business acumen related to new media, digital interactive initiatives and social media required
• Media sales experience preferred with an excellent understanding of broadcast and media plans, advertising marketplace, and key competition and/or business to business sales
• Ability to quickly recover from adversity and use creativity to solve problems
• Ability to effectively communicate, build rapport and relate well to all kinds of people
• Experience selling digital products/strategies including audience targeting, social media etc.
• Reliable transportation, valid driver's license and a satisfactory driving record
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy3evq-3-235-195-196-42 in your application.