At WRIC, we can deliver our advertiser's messages to a local TV audience loyal to our trusted news brand, and we're proud of that. We also do so much more. Our team of highly experienced marketers deliver best-in-class, custom advertising solutions to drive meaningful business results for our clients. We have a unique opportunity for the right person to join our team.
Our current open position is for the experienced Digital or Television Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You'll be directly responsible for winning BIG on technical business, team selling, and customer service. We expect you to be motivated and driven, knowledgeable about industry standards, and able to balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
Your overarching goal is to identify opportunities with prospects, uncover their needs and create advertising solutions that deliver – whether it's phone calls, website visits, or lead forms. When we start with the end in mind, new clients become long-term profitable relationships.
Account Executive responsibilities include:
• Managing the sales cycle from finding a potential client to securing a deal.
• Unearthing new sales opportunities and turning them into long-term partnerships.
• Implementing strategies to grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
• Establishing relationships with local business community.
• Organizing meetings to address client media strategy, reporting, and creative needs.
• Acts as ''quarterback'' for their accounts.
• Adheres to the WRIC Sales Process and WRIC Sales Charter.
• Delivers ''white glove service'' to our top accounts.
The WRIC Sales Account Executive works within established Sales Department guidelines to increase sales volume with assigned accounts, seeks new customers for both TV and digital business, executes plans and strategies set forth by sales management, maintains awareness of the competition, and maintains visibility in the community. Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Requirements and Skills
• 3-5 years of Media Sales experience in both Linear and Digital sales preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office (including Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
• Comfort in working in a team environment with multiple coaches.
• Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d29v4m-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.