- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionWPRI Media is looking for an account executive who will focus on generating and growing new business with a specific focus on specific station initiatives. We are looking for someone with experience selling over the phone and extensive cold calling. This position will primarily build relationships with restaurants and will also have the opportunity to meet with local businesses to promote specific deals for those clients. We are looking for someone who is creative, persistent and a closer.
• Generate new business opportunities through cold calling & networking
• Identify and understand each of your clients' needs
• Consistently achieve and/or exceed your sales goals
• Prepares and delivers sales presentations to client
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• You must love to sell !!
• Excellent reputation for building customer relationships
• Cold calling & building relationships is a requirement
• Must be a confident, flexible, multi-tasker & be able to work independently
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Minimum one year's experience in sales, preferably in the media field.
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
• Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM tools
• Excellent communication, presentation, planning & organizational skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7n8k8-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.