- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionAs a member of the WPRI-TV digital sales team, the Integrated Digital Specialist is responsible for generating and growing digital marketing service revenue for the company. The IDS will be WPRI's market expert on digital services and will work to achieve budgeted revenue goals in the digital marketing services area. The Integrated Digital Specialist will achieve this by professionally and effectively selling Nexstar's digital products and inventories (including but not limited to targeted video, digital audience and reach extensions, SEO/SEM, and sponsorships) with the intent to advance client objectives.
• Digital marketing services sales lead and subject matter expert in your develop and execute go-to-market sales strategies and tactics that result in exceeding personal and company revenue targets
• Establish, maintain and grow meaningful client relationships
• Generate new digital marketing services business and grow business from existing clients
• Be an effective educator and ambassador both internally and externally on the benefits of digital marketing for clients
• Meaningful contributor in sales meetings on digital marketing topics (ex. best practice sharing, industry trends)
• Be an effective partner with the market's sales team in generating synergy revenue
• Effective closer
• Consistently communicate with clients
• Effective in ''four-legged'' call situations
• BA or BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred
• 2+ years of digital marketing or media sales preferred
• Significant knowledge of the local digital marketing services product offering and its effective use for clients
• Motivated, enthusiastic, hunter and self-starter who is able to work effectively both independently and collaborating in a team environment
• Effective communication and client presentation skills
• Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Up to date on latest trends in digital marketing service industry
• Resourceful, self-motivated and a skillful multi-tasker
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and ability to become proficient on in-house sales systems
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Integrated Digital Specialist must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. In addition, the Integrated Digital Specialist must be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.