WPHL-TV is looking for a Local Account Executive!
WPHL-TV (Philadelphia) / Nexstar Broadcasting Inc. (the largest locally owned media company in the United States) is looking for a local Account Executive in the #4 DMA in the country.
Our cross-screen marketing approach includes digital platforms Weather.com, CTV/OTT, video, search, social, digital display as well as broadcast television including The CW, Liv Golf, ACC Basketball/Football, Inside the NFL and much more. Account Executives have a flexible work environment at WPHL.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise well-organized manner and effectively run meetings with clients
• Ensuring all financial budget goals are met by using WPHL/Nexstar advertising products to prospect, develop, maintain and grow your account/revenue base
• Cultivating new relationships and strengthening current relationships with local direct clients while promoting station/company image and perception
• Identifying needs of advertisers and preparing customized sales presentations
• Consulting with sales management on opportunities and specific needs of clients
• Curating new programs to maximize revenue from existing clients with a heavy focus on business development
• Being a results-driven, customer focused, solution oriented, aggressive self-starter
• Collaborate with internal partners to drive revenue and meet/exceed established sales targets
• Manage multiple creative projects throughout their life cycles and provide clients with detailed weekly/monthly/quarterly reports
• Bachelor's degree with at least 4 years selling experience, preferably in television and/or digital media
• Proficient in computer applications such as Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc.
• Ability to multi-task & operate with a sense of urgency
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational & presentation skills
• Confidence to speak with decision makers
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw261j-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.