News Editor (Part-time)
WPDE has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, detail oriented and creative part-time News Editor and Prompter Operator. The hours are Saturday/Sunday 5am-10am and Monday/Tuesday 3am-8am.
Job responsibilities include:
• Editing video for daily news coverage, special projects, and sweep period pieces
• Taking in news feeds from news bureaus and various news organizations
• Collaborating with anchors, reporters, and producers on video elements of newscasts
• Meeting daily deadlines in a high-energy working environment
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Knowledge of Avid editing technology is a definite plus
• Ability to work with a multitude of people and personalities while maintaining a professional work environment
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmo242-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.