- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionMultimedia Journalist (MMJ)
WPDE is looking for a Multi-Media Journalist. Your responsibilities as a MMJ will include reporting, shooting and editing news stories, enterprising story ideas, developing contacts, as well as other responsibilities as assigned. You will be expected to produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the internet, social networking sites and mobile phones, in addition to television. A link to a reel showing stories you've reported and produced is required for consideration.
Skills and Experience:
• Sharp news judgment
• Solid storytelling skills
• Excellent technical skills
• The ability to work well independently
• Must have and maintain a valid license and a good driving record
Requirements and Qualifications:
• A minimum of 0-2 years reporting experience is required
• Experience with live shots is a plus
• Experience with Live-U is a plus
While applying online, please include a link to your online demo reel
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy5003-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.