Sales Associate - WOWT
WOWT is a modern facility equipped with state of the art technology, and with our leading broadcast news we provide award winning local news coverage, dedicated community service, and effective marketing solutions for area businesses. Omaha is one of the most progressive cities in the Midwest with a strong market supported by several national industries. The Omaha area boasts an array of top attractions that can't be matched, from the World Famous Henry Doorly Zoo, to the NCAA Men's College World Series. Omaha is popular for our downtown which is home to a revitalized riverfront and the Historic Old Market.
WOWT News is currently seeking a Sales Associate to organize, vet and manage all campaign assets for advertisers for cross platforms campaigns. As our digital department grows and evolves, so does our need to add sharp, ambitious, and talented people to our team. We're approachable, inclusive and encourage open dialogue within our community. This is a place where your voice matters.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure all media assets are received, cleared, in house, approved and accurate.
• Assist Account Mangers with order inputting, monitoring and optimization and reporting of digital advertising campaigns.
• Input and maintain orders for Account Managers, including data entry into WideOrbit
• Assist in the development of sales proposals and marketing materials
• Assist in the coordination and day of logistics for on air in studio interviews
• Provide weekly door coverage for front desk reception when needed
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum High School diploma (prefer at least twelve months post-high school education)
• Basic Microsoft Word Suite (Excel, Power Point and Word)
• How to problem solve efficiently
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Some knowledge of the Advertising, Digital Social and Video industry
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk9680-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.