Administrative Asst./Copy Coordinator - WOWT
WOWT is a new and modern facility equipped with state of the art technology, and with our leading broadcast news we provide award winning local news coverage, dedicated community service, and effective marketing solutions for area businesses. Omaha is one of the most progressive cities in the Midwest with a strong market supported by several national industries. The Omaha area boasts an array of top attractions that can't be matched, from the World Famous Henry Doorly Zoo, to the NCAA Men's College World Series. Omaha is popular for our downtown which is home to a revitalized riverfront and the Historic Old Market.
In this position you will provide administrative and project support primarily to the General Manager and Office Manager. The ideal candidate will be answering phone, greeting customers and answering their questions in a friendly, conversational manner. Must be able to communicate effectively with other members of the staff and maintain a professional attitude even in the face of challenges. This position is responsible for scheduling the correct commercials with the appropriate order and for maintaining the inventory of all commercial material. Will also maintain the playout automation database and all commercial inventory in the station's play-to-air server.
As Administrative Assistant -
• Answer phones and keep track of visitors and guests, prepare and distribute daily viewer comments reports.
• Any administrative needs including, but not limited to, correspondence and file maintenance (physical and/or electronic), copying, scanning, special project assistance, etc.
• Meeting and special event needs coordination for GM and Department Heads as requested.
• Track gas expenses for station vehicle and compile reports
• Provide distribution of incoming mail
• Process all Office Supply orders utilizing corporate approved vendors and processing Purchase Orders
• Serve as primary assistance for staff on copiers and service request contact
As Copy Coordinator -
• Oversee and coordinate the commercial copy process which includes, working with agencies and sales team to receive traffic instructions, entering copy instructions into WideOrbit traffic system
• Maintain of Spot Inventory & server usage by generating purge lists on a monthly basis of spots not needed & track advertiser requests to do so. Assign new numbers as needed and delete unused commercials in a timely manner
• Assist as needed in project planning and preparation where traffic and automation are impacted
• Three-years' experience in professional administrative role, executive level preferred
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to perform tasks associated with office duties…Operating knowledge of PC's and graphics computers
• Excellent organizational skills
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2y1ey-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.