Hearst Television Inc
Position: Brand Ambassador
Reports To: Promotion Coordinator
If you are outgoing, energetic, extremely reliable and have an excellent work ethic, we are looking for you! This part-time position puts you in the middle of the action at some of Tampa Bay's biggest events, where you'll have the opportunity to meet viewers and fans from all walks of life, hitting message boards, blasting emails, making promotional stops, starting chats and getting to know some of the area's biggest event managers.
Plus, you will have the chance to be featured on-air in team and station promotional spots, videos and MORe! Must be at least 18 years old, able to work a flexible part-time schedule, ability to lift a maximum of 50 lbs., and have your own transportation.
• Set up MOR-TV booth and interact with attendees at events
• Take photos and videos at events
• Engage viewers and fans about our station and the benefits
• Appear in MOR-TV promos as needed
• Also we are looking for an energetic, creative, and lively individual who loves to put on a costume and make magic as a mascot character (Must be 5'0-5'6 to partcipate)
• Must be at least 18 years old
• 2nd language a plus! Spanish is most desirable
• Outgoing, energetic personality
• Extremely reliable
• Excellent communication skills
• High School Diploma, preferred
Select WMOR-TV , a Hearst Television station
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5xem-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households.