WLWT-TV, the Hearst Television-owned NBC affiliate in Cincinnati, is searching for a Digital Client Specialist. As a Digital Client Specialist, you'll be responsible for working with WLWT Account Executives and their clients to ensure successful advertising campaigns.
We're looking for candidates who can provide superior customer service to our clients and sales representatives and understand the sense of urgency inherent in working with a sales organization. Specifically, you'll work with the sales force on processing advertising contracts, obtaining creative materials, and coordinating the schedule and launch of advertising campaigns. We're looking for an organized, detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal skills, and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
A positive attitude and professional demeanor are essential along with the flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment.
• Work primarily with Digital Sales Manager on processing digital advertising orders, creative ads/materials, coordinating/trafficking of schedules and monitoring campaigns to ensure full delivery.
• Campaign management and analysis include: Proactively monitor, analyze, and optimize all online advertising performances-from creating insertion orders to completion.
• Provide troubleshooting assistance for creative and operations-related issues for all campaigns.
• Create client-facing reports that effectively communicate the performance and delivery of each campaign.
• Create internal reports as requested by the General Sales Manager, Local Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, or Digital Sales Manager.
• Work directly with Digital Sales Manager to maintain updated sales materials for all Digital products.
• Prepare strategic Presentations and Proposals based on customer & station needs.
• Other duties as required.
• The candidate must be a team player
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Working knowledge of web ad sizes
• Working knowledge of Adbook, Google Analytics, Adobe, and Programmatic Media a plus
• Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel knowledge
• In-person attendance is required.
• Equivalent work experience or BA/BS degree preferred.
• Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0nwx6-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.