WLUK has an immediate opening for a creative News Content Producer! In this role, you will create compelling news content for our broadcast platforms. You will be part of a positive culture, where new employees are supported by experienced journalists. You will determine the flow of newscasts and coordinate the on-air content pf a newscast. Writing and Creativity are the main elements of this position.
Our team is dedicated to training new employees so they are able to succeed in our new digital/broadcast news culture. This could be your first step to an exciting career in digital and broadcast communication.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A strong desire to write new copy; to create and share news and information
• Be a creative and accurate writer
• Be able to multitask and manage time in order to put together an exciting and informative newscast
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills
• Previous news experience is preferred, however we will train the right candidate
• Bachelor's Degree is preferred - Journalism, or a related field of study (Political Science, Speech, Communication, Digital Arts, English)
• Associate Degree candidates will also be considered (Writing, Digital Communications)
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3wbmn-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.