WKRC is seeking a Copy Coordinator to join our Advertising Support team!
We are looking for someone who will specialize in the strategic trafficking of on-air promotional spots. You will be responsible for ensuring the success of day-to-day programming and ad sales between our stations and our clients. Not every day is the same, however, the main duties of the position will include:
• Securing and inputting traffic instructions for our advertisers
• Entering copy information using OSi traffic software
• Maintaining instruction files, tape library, and various other traffic functions
• Working closely with local Account Executives and clients in a professional manner
• A clear understanding of FCC regulations as defined in the Children's Television Act is required
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
• Previous Television/Radio traffic or Advertising traffic experience would be helpful but not required for the position
• Organization and attention to detail are areas you excel in
• Ability to multi-task, problem solve and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
• Have a desire to learn and take initiative
• Must be computer literate; knowledge of OSi or WideOrbit is a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1pj9v-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.