Sinclair Broadcast Group
Producer/Editor (Commercial Production)
WJLA-TV (ABC-7 and WJLA 24/7) is seeking an experienced and creative Producer/Editor for our Commercial Production Department. Qualified candidates must be able to create, conceptualize, script and edit cutting edge commercials for our clients. The ability to work well with internal and external clients is vital.
• Fully producing commercials, PSA's & long form programs for the station and its advertisers.
• Creating concepts, writing scripts, and preparing storyboards for projects as assigned.
• Coordinating and scheduling all aspects of production, including working with clients, sales staff and agencies.
• Editing projects as assigned, working on revisions for all projects when needed and meeting deadlines.
• Providing project updates to the commercial production manager.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• 4 years of television production experience. Preferably for commercials or promos.
• Non-linear editing experience using Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects required (working knowledge of the Adobe CC preferred).
• Shooting experience.
• Strong client facing, service and presentation skills.
• Ability to write scripts for both short and long form spots.
• A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition.
• Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats.
• Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles.
• Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!