WJAR, Southern New England's News Leader, is looking for a creative full-time News Photographer! We are seeking someone who can see beyond the lens and bring back compelling stories. The candidate should have 2 years of ENG experience with a network affiliate news organization. You will cover day-to-day general news, in-depth features, and investigative assignments. We are shooting full high definition (HD) on media cards and editing on AVID desktops and laptops. You should have strong editing skills in non-linear edit systems, possess excellent people skills, a strong work ethic, and a great attitude. A passion for storytelling is absolutely essential in this position.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• At least 2 years of shooting experience and technical knowledge of editing and photo equipment
• Team-player who can produce good stories under tight deadlines
• Must have valid driver's license, good driving record, and be able to operate ENG news vehicles
• Ability to edit and shoot general assignment stories, live shots, and natural sound packages
• Must be able to lift and carry between 25 and 50 pounds on a regular basis
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj292b-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.