WJAR, Southern New England's News Leader, is looking for a creative full-time News Photographer! We are seeking someone who can see beyond the lens and bring back compelling stories. The candidate should have 1-2 years of ENG experience with a network affiliate news organization. You will cover day-to-day general, in-depth features and investigative assignments. You should have strong non-linear editing skills, possess excellent people skills, a strong work ethic, and a great attitude. A passion for storytelling is essential in this position.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• At least 1-2 years of shooting experience and technical knowledge of editing and photo equipment
• Team player who can produce good stories under tight deadlines
• Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record, and be able to operate ENG news vehicles and LiveU units
• Ability to edit and shoot general assignment stories, lives shots, and natural sound packages
• Must be able to lift and carry between 25 and 50 pounds on a regular basis
When applying, please include a recent link to your work. No phone calls or emails, please.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6wvwq-34-204-169-230-42 in your application.