WJAC is looking for a Director for our Newscast.
• Perform any production duties as assigned including:
• Direct and TD any assigned newscasts and productions
• Create graphics daily using Photoshop and Deko
• Train production crew in cameras, audio, graphics, etc.
• Supervise production crew on a daily basis
• Maintain production studio and control room
• Perform other tasks related to the position as assigned, which may include website contribution
• Experience Directing and TDing newscasts
• Knowledge of production standards and equipment
• Full working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to clearly give direction to crew while under pressure
• Typing and good spelling skills necessary
• Ability to read and write, college degree preferred
• Must be able to lift & position 40 pound lighting instruments
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2x1xy-3-84-132-40-42 in your application.