Fox TV Stations
FOX6 is looking to add its newest member to our award winning photo team! If you love to tell good stories and are not afraid to get your hands dirty from time to time, then this might be the place for you! We pride ourselves on quality audio, natural sound and compelling pictures. You must be able to strive for excellence every day to hang with this group!! There is plenty of room for advancement too!
· Capture the best sequences, natural sound and moments while collaborating with reporters, producers and managers to produce compelling stories that our viewers will remember.
· Operate ENG Live Trucks /Streaming devices and other mobile gear and live equipment.
· Knowledge of lighting techniques for live shots and interviews.
· Creative use of natural sound
· Edit daily news stories on deadline
· Edit video for publication specific to Internet.
· Open to learning how to write copy, captions or headlines to contribute to our digital platforms.
· A Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred.
· At least two years of Television News shooting experience, as well as technical knowledge of non-linear editing software and photo equipment
· Must be physically able to lift, carry and handle 30 to 50 pounds of camera gear, and deal with the realities of a Wisconsin winter or summer.
· Position requires driving.
· Drone license preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d97y64-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.
FOX Television Stations, LLC is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Lose Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Houston and Milwaukee; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Seattle.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.