WIAT in Birmingham, AL is looking for Account Executives to join our team! We are looking for passionate, motivated, goal-oriented individuals with positive work ethic and the desire to WIN and EXCEL to start now! This is a fast-paced highly competitive sales environment with unlimited income potential. We offer a unique opportunity if you are looking for a challenging environment, tools, and resources to help you succeed, seasoned leadership and the chance to maximize your full potential as a sales leader.
• Proficiency in prospecting and aggressively seeking new clientele by networking, cold-calling, walking in, referrals and other means
• Expert in the customer's business by gaining a deep understanding of their goals, objectives, and processes as well as their external environment including key market and consumer trends
• Creative - the ability to design, create and deliver customized advertising proposals/presentations
• Present client solutions by building rapport and delivering results through TV and Digital platforms while providing excellent top-notch service
• Supply client detailed information, and guidance, qualitative research while recommending new opportunities for profit and/or service improvements
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Sales experience preferred, but not required
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
• Experience in outside (B2B) Sales strongly preferred
• Strong sales insight and proficiency in all phases of the sales cycle, proactive outbound phone sales and new account development
• Ability to grow and maintain a consistent and robust sales funnel
• Ability to perform independently in a fast-paced, hyper-competitive sales environment
• Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals
• Excellent interpersonal skills; positive, outgoing, sociable, and charismatic – you pride yourself on being able to strike up a conversation with anyone
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media
• Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines, and other office equipment
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Account Executive must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, work outdoors in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5zp9-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.