WHNT and WHDF, a Nexstar CBS/CW duopoly located in dynamic Huntsville, Alabama, is looking for Account Executives to join our team! We are looking for passionate, motivated, goal-oriented individuals with positive work ethic and the desire to WIN and EXCEL to start now! This is a fast-paced highly competitive sales environment with unlimited income potential. We offer a unique opportunity if you are looking for a challenging environment, tools, and resources to help you succeed, seasoned leadership and the chance to maximize your full potential as a sales leader.
Our #79 market serves 11 counties. Work and play in beautiful downtown Huntsville, a city growing with entertainment and art venues and boasts more than 100 miles of free public walking, biking, and hiking trails. Huntsville ranks #7 for high-tech employment concentration and top in the nation for job growth and best places to live. Huntsville is a one-of-a-kind city that prides itself on its past and looks ahead to its future. Experience the beauty of Huntsville's outdoor areas , the thrill of local sports teams, the bustle of Rocket City nightlife, our rich history and a wide array of exciting art and entertainment options.
• Proficiency in prospecting and aggressively seeking new clientele by networking, cold-calling, walking in, referrals and other means
• Expert in the customer's business by gaining a deep understanding of their goals, objectives, and processes as well as their external environment including key market and consumer trends
• Creative - the ability to design, create and deliver customized advertising proposals/presentations
• Present client solutions by building rapport and delivering results through TV and Digital platforms while providing excellent top-notch service
• Supply client detailed information, and guidance, qualitative research while recommending new opportunities for profit and/or service improvements
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Minimum one year's experience in sales, preferably in the media field.
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
• Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwv3wk-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.