Digital Sales Manager
WHAM is looking for a strong Director of Sales to help guide our sales efforts. This position requires an individual who possesses strong leadership skills who can direct a local sales team in selling new business and creating revenue streams through a multi-screen integrated approach. The candidate must have a successful track record in sales management, staff recruitment and developmental skills as well as strong leadership capabilities.
In this position you will:
• Develop a high performing sales team that meets or exceeds revenue goals by driving client results through creative marketing solutions.
• Develop sales strategies, plans and alignment in support of revenue goals.
• Achieve client results, satisfaction and retention.
• Effectively manage sales operations including inventory, OSI, SELL, Cognos and others as determined by the VP/General Manager.
• Achieve strong performance of Local, Regional and National accounts.
• Manage and control sales revenue by developing strong relationships with local clients
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• 3-5 years' experience in TV sales management
• Hands on TV advertising sales and operational background is a must
• Ability to meet revenue budgets via digital interactive and other approaches
• Strong and positive leadership skills
• Highly skilled leader, negotiator and motivator
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficiency using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OSI is preferred
• Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record
Additional responsibilities will include:
• Exceeding revenue goals
• Forecasting, Inventory Control and Pricing
• Sales Promotion
• Development of non-traditional revenue sources, as well as new media and strategic planning
• Excellent inventory management is essential
• Knowledge of Nielsen and Comscore ratings services, and familiarity with OSI a plus!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!