Lifestyle Show Videographer / Editor, WFTS
WFTS, the E.W. Scripps ABC affiliate in Tampa, Florida, is hiring for a Lifestyle Show Videographer/Editor. The Lifestyle Videographer/Editor will shoot, light, edit and develop commercials and show segments for sales presentations, commercials or promotional spots and lifestyle show. Create visual content for multiple platforms to showcase clients' and guests' products, services or events.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Shoot video for wide range of station projects, including commercials, sales presentations, promotional spots, and programming.
• Edit video linear and non linear for wide range of station projects, including commercials, sales presentations, promotional spots, and programming.
• Responsible for operating equipment, including but not limited to studio camera, field camera and video editing software.
• Drive company vehicles on various assignments.
• Work with clients, talent, account executives, and Commercial Production Manager in EFP and studio productions creating commercials and programming.
• Edit on nonlinear edit systems and familiarity with digital based storage and servers.
• Perform other duties as needed.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• Associates degree in related discipline or equivalent years of experience preferred
• Generally, 2+ years in related field preferred
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
• Proficiency with video cameras, lighting and computer based editing
• Knowledge of and proficiency in posting content to station's web sites and social media
• Able to work efficiently and professionally under multiple deadlines on a daily basis
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Valid driver's license, good driving record, and ability to provide proof of insurance with the company required insurance limits.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw2wb2-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.