14 News, the Tri-State's News and Weather Leader and NBC affiliate, is the dominant #1 news team on all platforms in
Evansville, Indiana (DMA 105). We go where the news is covering stories in southwestern Indiana, southeastern Illinois and western Kentucky on air, online and OTT.
14 News/ WFIE , the Gray owned NBC affiliate in Evansville, IN is seeking a General Sales Manager is responsible for the revenue goals of the station platforms. All areas of broadcast time and revenue are under his/her supervision (Local, Digital and National revenue). The General Sales Manager oversees the Digital Sales Manager, the sales staff and sales assistants.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Responsible for achieving station revenue goals, sets pricing and inventory management for station.
- Tracks pending business and makes each salesperson aware of his/her pending sales as it relates to the monthly goal.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the stations sales strategic plans.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Must have experience in the advertising industry with strong management skills.
- Experience in media sales or equivalent, with broadcast sales management experience.
Interested applicants can, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', we encourage you to upload your resume and cover letter
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1jv3-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.