Digital Sales Specialist - WFIE
14 News, the Tri-State's News and Weather Leader and NBC affiliate, is the dominant #1 news team on all platforms in
Evansville, Indiana (DMA 105). We go where the news is covering stories in southwestern Indiana, southeastern Illinois and western Kentucky on air, online and OTT.
WFIE/Channel 14, the Gray owned NBC affiliate in Evansville, IN is seeking a Digital Sales Specialist to join our team. This position works strategically with the sales team to monitor digital campaign performance while assisting with the development of integrated marketing campaigns. The Digital Sales Specialist must have knowledge of digital marketing including social media, audience targeting and mobile and video marketing strategies.
The primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Digital order entry with high level of accuracy.
• Request, update and monitor digital creative scheduling on all campaigns.
• Execute campaigns and creative development for all digital advertising.
• Assist in startup process for digital campaigns by providing research and playing an active role in on-boarding campaigns.
• Monitor digital campaigns pacing and effectiveness to ensure campaign delivery.
• Retain/grow digital revenue by proactively finding opportunities to optimize campaign performance.
• Manage and communicate inventory sell through percentages and avails to staff.
• Work as a liaison with 3rd party vendors.
• Works closely and communicates with the Account Executives.
• Other duties as assigned by DSM and/or LSM.
• Must have high organizational skills and willing to take initiative.
• Must be able to prioritize, multi-task and perform in a high-paced environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Products
• Experience in digital media and sales experience (preferred)
• Google Analytics Certified (preferred)
Come join our dynamic team, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33kwq-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.