News Production Assistant (PT)
WEAR has an exciting opportunity for a part-time News Production Assistant!
Responsibilities May include:
• Operate TelePrompter or camera and floor manage for our (Morning, Evening, and/or Weekend) Newscasts
• Operate Chyron through ISQ playlists
• Roll Video through Command Server
• Operate Audio Board
• Prep for newscasts including but not limited to:
• Studio and set preparation
• Clean and maintain studio
• Lighting maintenance
• Video editing for webcasts
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience is not necessary, but education and/or internship in television or related field preferred
• Training will be provided
General Hours: [3:30AM - 12:00PM]
• Must be able to work on weekends
• Other hours as needed, on occasion
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The successful candidate should be a ''go-getter'' who is interested in the technical side of television production.
This position will work early mornings and/or nights and weekends. We are a news operation, which means we don't stop on weekends, holidays or during natural disasters. This is not a 9-5 type of job.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88ypx-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.