WDCW TV is seeking an experienced Sales Account Executive professional with a minimum of 3 years in media sales or outside sales experience. Successful candidate must have proven track record for developing new business and growing existing business. Must be able to work successfully in a multi-platform environment selling both television and Digital products. Looking for an energetic, creative, solution oriented problem solver who wants to win!
• Responsibilities include managing agency business, new business generation, client relationship building, and presentation to a diverse customer base. The position requires excellent communication, customer service, and time management skills. The ideal candidate will be a person who is responsible for developing large-scale new business clients and growing digital revenue.
• Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
• Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
• Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
• Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
• Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
• Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
• Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
• Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
• Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Minimum three year's experience in
outside sales, preferably in the media field.
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
• Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
• A strong knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Experience with Wide Orbit a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d28qoy-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.