Multimedia Journalist (MMJ)
WCYB/WEMT is looking for an Multimedia Journalist. Your responsibilities as an MMJ will include reporting, shooting and editing news stories, enterprising story ideas, developing contacts, as well as other responsibilities as assigned. You will be expected to produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the internet, social networking sites and mobile phones, in addition to television.
Skills and Experience:
• Sharp news judgment
• The ability to tell an NPPA style story
• Excellent technical skills
• The ability to work well independently
• Must work well under deadline pressure
• Willingness to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
• Knowledge of AVID editing and I-News platform is helpful
• Must have and maintain a valid license and a good driving record
Requirements and Qualifications:
• A minimum of 1-2 years reporting experience preferred
• Experience with live shots is required
• Experience with Live-U is a plus
While applying online, please include a link to your online demo reel
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4y5vy-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.