General Sales Manager - WCTV
Come to work with us in sunny Tallahassee, Florida where the beach is close by and the weather is beautiful! If your passion is to help business owners grow their business by making the most of their marketing dollars, this job is for you. WCTV, Tallahassee's legacy CBS affiliate and the most watched TV station in the region for over sixty-five years is seeking experienced Account Executives to sell local television and digital advertising solutions. Cultivating and enhancing customer relationships is crucial, as there is heavy emphasis on generating new business. Knowledge and experience in selling data-driven digital marketing solutions and critical analysis of digital analytics is preferred. A polished disposition, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude are required. Join this fun and dynamic sales team today!
WCTV is seeking a General Sales Manager to lead the sales team for Tallahassee's #1 local media brand. The perfect candidate will bring an organized, strategic focus to our local, national, and especially our digital sales efforts to achieve all station revenue goals. Pricing and inventory optimization are critically important, in addition to aggressive and creative new local direct business development.
All areas of station revenue are under GSM supervision, including the recruiting and development of a highly functioning sales staff and sales assistants. WCTV values a positive, winning culture across all departments and if you earn this opportunity, you will work daily in collaboration with a highly functioning leadership team.
- the primary job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the duties listed above
• 10+ years in broadcast direct, new business, and transactional business with a proven track record of leadership, budget attainment, and overall sales success
• Bachelor's degree in business or a related field is preferred
• Advanced computer literacy to include Microsoft Office Products such as Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Extensive knowledge of broadcast industry software Wide Orbit, Matrix, and RateOptics a plus
• Outstanding communication, presentation, and customer service skills
• Clean driving record
Qualified applicants please go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter, and references
(Current employees who are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro self-service portal)
WCTV-TV/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to or by the first workday.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk7mjk-3-235-60-197-42 in your application.